RENTING EL MERCADO
When it comes to your event, the possibilities are endless at our event hall in “El Mercado” (The Market) at 413 Main Street, Holyoke, MA. Our 1,675 square feet of rentable space is a perfect location for your birthday party, workshop, dance class, or community fundraiser. The open floor plan, beautifully restored flooring and brick walls provide a versatile, warm atmosphere for your event.
Read below for frequently asked questions, to check and see if the date you are interested in renting is available?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS?
How much does it cost to rent?
- FRIDAY & SUNDAY – $400.00 with a $200.00 Refundable Deposit: $600.00 Total
- SATURDAY – $500.00 with a $200.00 Refundable Deposit: $700.00 Total
- MONDAY – THURSDAY – $200.00 with a $100.00 Refundable Deposit: $300.00 Total
- DECORATE A DAY BEFORE: $150.00 with a $100.00 nonrefundable deposit: $250.00 Total
- THANKSGIVING, CHRISTMAS EVE, CHRISTMAS DAY, NEW YEARS DAY – $500.00 with a $200.00 Refundable Deposit: $700.00 Total
- NEW YEARS EVE – $650.00 with a $200.00 Refundable Deposit: $850.00 Total
- EXTEND EVENT PAST MIDNIGHT – $100.00 per additional hour up to 3AM
- PORTABLE BAR – $25.00
*IF FOR ANY REASON YOU CANCEL EVENT ALL DEPOSITS / MONIES PAID TOWARDS THE HALL ARE FORFEIT & NON REFUNDABLE.
What is included in my rental of the hall?
- The hall itself (Decorating time begins 5 hours prior to start time of the event). **
- Up to 12 round tables
- 6 rectangular tables
- up to 100 black event chairs
*Event hall does not include table decorations, linens or center pieces.
**Additional charges will apply for additional decorating time. $100.00 for anything prior to the 5-hour decorating time, and $250.00 for the day prior decorating (if the hall is not rented).
The event hall is a private facility as such you can bring your own food, non-alcoholic beverages from outside, (there is NO Commercial Kitchen available at the moment.)
What time can I get in to decorate?
- 5 Hours Before Start of Event Time
- $100 Additional Charge for 5 hours additional decoration time
- $250 Additional Charge for decorating the day before the event.
I am ready to rent the hall what do I do next?
To reserve Nueva Esperanza’s Event Hall all you would need to do is stop by Nueva Esperanza, 401 Main Street, Holyoke, MA 01040 fill out a rental contract, and place the $100 refundable deposit. These two items will guarantee your rental of the hall for that day. Payment is due on or before the date of the event.